Our award winning and experienced maintenance technicians have a reputation for excellence with an unrelenting focus on safety and customer service. AirResource Group technicians are dedicated to stay current with the latest developments in maintenance protocols to provide the most intelligent and informed solutions to our clients. Simply stated…We have a Passion for Excellence without Compromising Enterprise and Creativity.
- Virtue of Experience in personalized maintenance with a vision of safety, support, coordination and effective communication
- Meeting FAA and manufacturer requirements in maintenance, inspections and responding to service bulletins to assure safe operation of your aircraft
- Maximum business transparency with multiple levels of oversite
- Success by design approach to Aviation Maintenance
- Presence of Quality without eliminating Flexibility
Personalized Maintenance Tracking Program
- Forecast upcoming downtime and projected costs of scheduled maintenance items
- Parts Manager negotiate best possible price on parts
Routine and Scheduled Maintenance and Inspections
- The ability to provide evolved solutions to support any customers’ specific needs
Prepurchase Inspection Oversight & Coordination
- Due deligence is a must when purchasing an aircraft. Our experienced Maintenance Technicians will coordinate and oversee your prepurchase inspection to minimize your cost exposure while maximizing the value to our clients.
Airframe – Engine & Avionics programs
- Understand the value of these type programs with reference to future operating costs and residual value
Regulations require that all aircraft maintenance be recorded in the aircraft logbooks. An aircraft's value is greatly reduced should logbooks or records be lost or destroyed. SECURELOG® is AirResource Group's proprietary electronic records management service helping owners protect their assets by capturing all important documents in a searchable, electronic database.
TRUST EXPERIENCE – EXPERIENCE TRUST